Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Golden Jonathan, a figure review

Golden... Jonathan?
Aye! Today we will talk about JJBA's figure collection that I bought yesterday, fortunately I got the most beautiful one with Jonathan in Golden paint, don't worry, we will still talking about the fashion!
So, let's start~
Yesterday I went to mall, and stopped by a Hobby Shop in that mall. I was looking around, not intended to buy anything at first but then I saw this!
JJBA Figure Collection

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO!!!"
Yeah I was literally shouted like that. So I bought it immediately and look what I got!

THE GOLDEN JONATHAN

 GOLDEN JONATHAAAAAAAN
Ah yes, uhm, I'll stop fangirling for now, let's get back to the topic, shall we?

Side View
This figure is 7 cm tall and is fixed pose figure so you can't modify it. Made from PVC with special effect on the lower side, you know, male's favorite, power effect, yeah. The box is a bit damaged but the figure is all good! Made by Medicos and distributed by Organic. This cover is actually can be combined with other figure that you collected from the same series, like FUSION! But yeah, I'm too poor to buy two, I won't tell you the price! LOL Just kidding, it's only 500 Yen, which is quiet cheap, the store only have one of this so this thing is the last and I'm just quiet lucky to get one. This figure, despite the size is small, it has quiet a detail to it. Which, I will be reviewing now.


Front View

Let's talk about the clothes now, it still has Jonathan's initial clothes, but in gold color. The striking pose looks promising with that face and the body pose looks like it really can blow your face up.

Look at dem hand
The fashion of the JoJoPose is still there!! Look at the left hand, while the right hand is posing so manly the left hand doing a quiet... fancy pose.

Fancy. Fancy.
Cute.
Like, he's asking for a ball.



 Or... Butt.
I'm sorry I can't stop my self.
Yeah so, you can still feel the "JJBA" in it right? even if it's only 7 cm.
It also has better fashion than the initial Jonathan, since we only see gold color, the bag also worked in more detailed version than the anime.



You can see great detail on the clothes, the rope and the gloves that he used, also the hair, so detailed. This is why I praise Japanese figures. Overall, this small figure is quiet worth it to buy, it's cheap and beautiful! I wish I could buy another one of this to fusioned with.


No comments:

Post a Comment