Tuesday, June 11, 2013

JoJo Inspired Task (Part III)


Next! We have Fleta and Reedra! These two girls are side characters on the graphic novel but I do have fun drawing them! Fleta is a soft girl, she's a bit a coward but she's really kind and motherly. She's a mother of a kid and she will be one of the character that's slaughtered in the end of the story. So I have a Yamato Nadeshiko image for her initial design, while the red Reedra is a demon that's stoic. I kinda have a dark magician feel on her.





But like Silvius and Clement, the initial design is changed, mainly due to the medieval studies (that I lack while I made the initial design, lol) so here's the final design!


While Reedra doesn't have much difference beside her clothes that is degraded to a slave (Reedra is a slave in the story), Fleta had a big change, Fleta still had the motherly character concept but I made her look more mature and more European. This design actually satisfied me, I like her color palette and hair! 

Well this is the end of JoJo Inspired Task post, I will see you again in a different post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment