Tuesday, June 11, 2013

JoJo Inspired Task (Part II)


Welcome back!
Today I will continue my babble about my JoJo inspired task, well, let's take a look about the initial design of my characters!

Clement and Silvius
Clement is the little bro of the main character and I think I should potray him as a man that's full of pride but actually he's just a bummer. At first I made him like this, many people think this is too noble for him so I changed his design, to this. (see below picture, the one below the kid). While Silvius is the main character's son, he's just a typical 7 years old kid who wants to be like his uncle and mother. At the initial design, I made him looks like a demon kid or something with the hair (lol) so I (with some inspiration of Game of Thrones) remake him as a normal kid with more proper clothes and nicer built.

Quiet a different guy now, isn't he? I changed the hair color and the clothing to make him look more pathetic (sorry, Clement). While for Silvius I made him looks like Bran Stark in peasant clothes, but of course there's more of him. I also change the attitude a little bit, I made Clement more furious and Silvius more childish to make them look natural. 

That's all for Silvius and Clement, next post will be about Fleta and Reedra!

No comments:

Post a Comment