Monday, June 3, 2013

JJBA at Wonderland



Welcome to STTS Wonderland

Welcome back to my blog, everyone! Today I would like to make a photo essay about me, JJBA Fashion, and the JJBA LOOK A LIKE that I found in this STTS Wonderland Convention. It's not JJBA of course, since JJBA is not quiet popular here, but it's ok, if it's mainstream, fangirls will make JJBA quiet a terrible fandom.

Ok, let's get back to the topic, in this con, I was looking around for a thing that I could use as an essay, finally, I realized something, that the cosplayers on the place has bright colors to cosplayed as. It makes my works easier. First, I will talk about the hair, I found some interesting hair color and hair do on this con, like this:

 



Look at the blue and purple color, it looks like Jolyne's hair. 

 

Bright and two-toned. But still looks cool! Yeah, that cosplayer was cosplaying as Vocaloid 3 called Lapis. But I do think that it's quiet JJBA Hair do! The asymmetry haircut and clash of the two color, which make a good harmony make Lapis' hair looks attractive and make people go "woah, quirky."


Lapis' outfit has the same color as her hair color so I'm not gonna say it as an awesome outfit, it's a safe outfit when you have same hair color and an outfit, as a fictional character. We can compare it to Jolyne's bright outfit that has different color for each apparel.

And next we have these hair:


they are characters from AKB0048, an anime about the popular Japanese Idol Group called AKB48. Brigh hair colors with matching outfit. I can compare this one to Jonathan and Caesar's costume!



They got their idol uniform, which is quiet a normal uniform, but I do find it interesting  because it was different from the hair color and they add small nice details like this:


Small detail like ribbon here is quiet a necessary thing to make an usual thing to be a stand out product, isn't it?

I was quiet happy that I could find many things that I could relate to JJBA on this con. It was quiet a happy con too I met with many cosplayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment