Sunday, June 2, 2013

JJBA Interview with Misa-Misa!



 Good day, readers!
Sorry for the almost two month hiatus~
Today I would like to present you my quick interview with an awesome JJBA fans whose also a cosplayer and an eSPORT player for Tekken LeSF World Championship. Quiet awesome, isn't it? She's also still under 19 but looks like a 15-16! Want to know how our conversation goes? Check it out!


1. Simple introduction of yourself?
-I'm Misa, age 19~ A semi-retire cosplayer, gamer and a hikikomori (more like NEET). Been cosplaying for 4 years, and now concentrating more into fighting games and collecting artbooks and figurines. I love drawing too!

2. How long have you been in love with JJBA?
-Hmm...It began at last year around August. My friend begins talking about JJBA, which got me really curious about it.

3. Just how awesome is JJBA for you? (if you have a JoJoDachi photo or JoJoCos photo, link me!)
-When i read/watch JJBA, i feel fabulous and manly... Of course i have a JoJoDachi photo!
(i was cosplaying as Mio during the con >< this is Giorno Giovanna pose)


Giorno Giovanna Pose
Giorno Giovanna Pose in anime OreGaIru

Misa in Giorno Pose


4. Do you aware that JJBA is not only about manly stuff but also about fashion?
-Of course, JJBA's style is so obvious!

5. What do you think about JJBA's fashion?
-Well, the fashion is acceptable, but the color scheme always changes that i'm confused often~

6. Which character that you think has the quirkiest fashion and why is it?
-I would like to say Kishibe Rohan has the quirkest fashion. I mean, just look at that headband. And what he wear really simple...but fabulous.

7. Did you ever try to do JJBA style clothing/hair do? (if yes please link me the picture of it)
-I tried doing Jolyne Kujo hair once or twice. I was debating whether to dye my hair like her...i have yet to try JJBA fashions~
Jolyne Kujo


Misa in Jolyne Kujo Hairdo


8. Did you ever try to go out with JJBA style?
-Well, i did go out with Jolyne hairstyle sometimes. I got a lots of stares, but i feel proud anyways.

9. One thing that everyone should understand about JJBA's fashion? (it could be anything)
-Fabulous and you should do it. :>

10. Lastly! Say something for JJBA!
-やれやれ...って感じだ。(Yare Yare...tte kanji da) Jolyne Kujo quote. :>

That's all folks! Quiet fast but interesting right? Misa is such a cute girl and and she's fun to be with, especially if talking about JJBA! Her twitter is @CosplayerMisa and her blog is ayumiyamadakawaiidesu.blogspot.com, make sure to visit her blog! See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment