Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A JoJo Inspired Task (part 1)

Before we move on to another post that is directly related to JJBA Fashion, let's take a look at my.... task.
Yes.
My task.
I have a final assignment that I, directly and indirectly, inspired by JJBA. It's about the character palette, but I, actually want to put more of fashion in it but it seems that I can not do it due to copyright stuff I'm working on. Well, that aside, let's take a look at the final design of the characters!




What do you think?  I'm actually inspired by Vento Aureo's (JJBA Part V) color palette for this designs.
 Vento Aureo characters (beside Giorno Giovanna) has non-bright colors such as dark chocolate, dark blue, black, white, etc. This is actually fits the medieval era that's the setting of the graphic novel. The member of Passione (a mafia group in Vento Aureo) gave me inspiration for the colors, since my graphic novel is a dark fantasy medieval I don't need a bright color if it's not for lighting effect lol.
So, yeah, basically Passione is my inspiration! Wanna take a look at my drawing process? Stay tuned and check for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment