Tuesday, June 11, 2013

JoJo x Gucci, an Opinion (part 1)

 

This is the biggest endorsement that JoJo ever had, if I must say, Gucci is like actually locking JoJo in to their brand. Not only once, but twice a manga about JoJo's character goes to Gucci making me thinking that Gucci is actually doesn't want to let JoJo go and keeps on making an opening for JoJo to work for them.

 

It's not only one or two clothes but a pack of clothes, made exclusively for JoJo, and it's not like Gucci forcing it's style to Araki, instead, Araki is being free on making the clothes, even if it looks more normal than other of Araki's work but the vibrant color make them looks so Araki!

 

Well, scratch my words about packs of clothes, Gucci even make a whole store to be Araki's. Talking about commitment. I, my self, actually quiet interested on visitng this place even if I can't buy, of course, the prices are making me cry, but it's Araki making a ready to wear clothes but still will make you feel that you're JoJo! How I want to buy one. 

1 comment: